• Records Access Officer

    The Records Access Officer for the Carlisle Public Schools is Superintendent James F. O'Shea,  If you have a record request, please contact Mr. O'Shea by email or by phone at 978-369-4102.  If you wish you may also send your request in writing to:

    James F. O'Shea
    Carlisle Public Schools
    83 School Street
    Carlisle, MA  01741