Dear Carlisle Families,
It is my pleasure to serve as the Superintendent of the Carlisle School District and I am looking forward to a wonderful and productive 2018-2019 school year, for our students, our faculty, our staff, and the families of Carlisle.
The Carlisle Public School has a rich history of educational excellence, which is built upon the strong foundation of a caring, supportive, and collaborative community. These fundamental characteristics of our school community provide our teachers and professional educators with the supports and tools necessary to help all of our students engage in and benefit from the rich experiences that our district offers. Our district is guided by and committed to our community’s vision, “to inspire intellectual and ethical excellence, so our students are prepared to participate with integrity in a global community”, and it is our shared commitment which allows us to realize this vision.
Committed to this charge, we strive to meet the present and future needs of all our students through:
- A commitment to be active members of a global community, even though we live in a small town
- A commitment to help students be prepared to thrive in a global community through an emphasis on a rich curriculum including world languages and STEAM enrichment (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math)
- A commitment to staff development where we foster best practices through reflection on our instructional practices, curriculum development, collaboration, and life long learning
- A commitment to helping every child learn in the way he or she learns best, respecting learning differences, and meeting the range of learners in our classrooms
- A commitment to providing a safe, inclusive environment based on student leadership, respectful behavior, appreciated differences, responsible behavior, and zero tolerance for bullying
- A commitment to help children develop a life long love of learning
It is my pleasure to lead our accomplished and dedicated faculty, staff, and administration, professional educators who are committed to providing all of our students with a rich, rigorous, and relevant education, in a safe, caring, and inclusive environment. Together in collaboration with our students, parents, and community members we strive to provide all students with the skills, knowledge, and perspective, which will help them to be happy, successful, and engaged citizens. If you are interested in contacting me to share ideas and thoughts about our vision, values, or work, I encourage you to do so. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
I appreciate the considerable responsibility I am entrusted with as superintendent, and I consider myself fortunate to have the opportunity to influence the lives of the children of Carlisle, and to lead such an outstanding school district in this exceptional community.