Carlisle Public Schools - Job Opportunities
Carlisle Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion or religious creed, disability or handicap, sex or gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
All employees are required to submit to a national fingerprint-based criminal background check in addition to a state CORI check.
Daily Substitute Teachers
Carlisle Public Schools seeks daily substitute teachers for elementary and middle school. If interested, please contact Elementary Principal Dennet Sidell at email@example.com.
The Carlisle Public School is seeking a year-round full-time custodian. Carlisle School District serves approximately 600 students and is conveniently located 6 miles from Billerica. This is an hourly position that offers health insurance and benefits. Must be flexible to work some weekend shifts with additional pay incentives.
We are currently seeking reliable, responsible custodians to help maintain and care for our facilities. The ideal candidate would be a person who is careful and thorough in his/her work with great care and an eye for detail. If you are reliable, focused, committed to building upkeep, and have great physical stamina, we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Keeps building and premises, including sidewalks and driveways, neat and clean at all times;
- Shovels, plows, and/or sands snow/ice on walks, driveways, and elsewhere, as directed;
- Maintains a healthy, safe, and secure building;
- Sweeps/vacuums halls and dusts furniture and horizontal surfaces;
- Swabs, mops, and disinfects toilet floors daily, and cleans all sanitary fixtures, sinks, and drinking fountains daily;
- Keeps the grounds and offices free of rubbish;
- Lifts, carries, or moves furniture, supplies, or equipment within the building as required;
- Performs other tasks as determined by the Facility Director.
If interested, please contact Stephen Connearney, Facilities Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.