Homework is an integral part of the 6th grade math curriculum. It provides students with the practice and repetition necessary in order to master the skills and concepts introduced in class. It is our hope that homework assignments become a resource that students can refer to when preparing for chapter tests.
Homework completion will be checked regularly and notebooks will be collected periodically, scored (0, 5, 10) and returned. All assignments that reflect the following criteria will receive a score of 10.
- Assignment with pages & problem numbers must be on the top of every page.
- The date must be on the top of each assignment.
- All assignments must be done in pencil and corrected in pen.
- You must show all of your work including calculations.
- Your work must be neat and organized.