Substitute Employee Packet Instructions:
The first two items must be done prior to start of employment.
1. Complete CORI form and submit to Main Office with a copy of your driver's license.
2. Have fingerprints done per attached instructions; or call previous district you originally did fingerprints for and ask them to send a suitability report to us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Substitute Personnel Record - complete top section in yellow.
4. Application - complete and sign back page.
5. Personnel Info Sheet - complete all in yellow and sign bottom, kept in main office.
6. W-4 - Complete online, print, and return with paperwork
7. 2020 MA W4 - Complete online, print, and return with paperwork
8. I-9 - Complete first page, through signature at end ofsection 1. Be sure to sign bottom. Return all pages along with two forms of acceptable identification (passport, birth certificate, social security card, or driver’s license).
9. Definition of OBRA - explains the mandatory part-time retirement in lieu of social security.
10. OBRA application - complete all sections in yellow.
11. Read the town sexual harassment policy.
12. Sign off that you have read the sexual harassment policy.
13. HIRD Form - sign sections in yellow. This explains that you were not offered health insurance for this part-time position.
14. Mandatory Ethics Training - follow instructions
15. Direct Deposit
Return all these documents and required extras upon coming into work your first day. No payment for work can be made until the paperwork has been received in full.