Part-Time Employee Packet Instructions:
The first two items must be done prior to start of employment.
1. Complete CORI form and submit to Main Office with a copy of your driver's license.
2. Have fingerprints done per attached instructions; or call previous district you originally did fingerprints for and ask them to send a suitability report to us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Carlisle Personnel Record - complete top section in yellow.
4. Application - complete and sign back page.
5. Personnel Info Sheet - complete all in yellow and sign bottom, kept in main office.
6. 2020 W-4 - Complete all areas
7. MA 2020 W4 – Complete all areas
8. I-9 - Complete first page, three sections in yellow. Be sure to sign bottom. Return all
pages along with two forms of acceptable identification (passport, birth certificate, social
security card, or driver’s license).
9. Definition of OBRA - explains the mandatory part-time retirement in lieu of social security.
10. OBRA application - complete all sections in yellow.
11. Read the town sexual harassment policy.
12. Sign off that you have read the sexual harassment policy.
13. HIRD Form - sign sections in yellow. This explains that you were not offered health insurance for this part-time position.
14. Mandatory Ethics Training - complete the last page and return with paperwork. Also print certificate of successful completion and turn that in as well.
15. Required DOE information sheet
16. Direct Deposit
17. Non Teacher EPIMS
Return all these documents and required extras upon coming into work your first day. No payment for work can be made until the paperwork has been received in full.