Carlisle Public Schools - Job Opportunities
Daily Substitute Teachers
We are looking for daily substitute teachers. If you are interested, please contact Dennet Sidell, Principal.
The Carlisle Public School is seeking a year round full time custodian. Prior experience is preferred for duties including: general housekeeping, event set ups, sanitization, and floor maintenance.
Hours are 3-11 PM (M-F) on school days and 7:30AM-4:00 PM non-school days including summer months.
For further information or to apply contact: Robert Fortado, Facility Manager @ 978-369-6550 X 2002.
Technology Support Specialist
Technology pervades all levels of instruction as well as all departments that support education in the Carlisle Public School district. The district is looking for a Technology Support Specialist for a school year position, 35 hours per week for 36 weeks, plus 4 weeks during the summer. Candidates should have the following qualifications:
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree with coursework in technology-related subjects
• Previous experience in tech support, preferably in an educational setting
• Working knowledge of Mac OS, iOS, and Windows
Skills necessary for successful performance in this role:
• An energetic personality that works well in a team environment
• The determination to find solutions to problems in a timely manner
• Good listening, speaking, and writing skills
• Ability to conduct research
• Interest and aptitude for learning new technical skills and putting updated procedures into practice
Support for Users:
• Provide timely support for tickets, phone calls, drop-ins, and emails
• Maintain inventory for hardware and software
• Configure and maintain computers and tablets
• Ensure the reliability of all networked and local printers
• Set up, manage, and ensure the proper operation of technology critical to classroom instruction, such as ActivBoards, A/V equipment, and amplified classroom audio systems
• Contact third-party vendors for technical support and quotes
• Attend monthly technology committee meetings
Support for Network Manager:
• Assist with the maintenance of the wide area network wired and wireless infrastructure
• Assist with setting up and maintaining staff and student accounts
If interested, please contact Susan Pray email@example.com