- Review clothes and do the game.
- Find the clothes you hear and create the outfits.
- Study the clothes shopping vocabulary and then do the activities.
- Do the activities on the left column to practice your clothes vocabulary.
- Select 4 games to play here.
- Read about the Comparative here.
- Then read the Flashcards and do the Test and the 2 games.
- Practice the Impératif (command form).
- Review the verbs in "-ir".
- Review the verbs like "prendre".
- Review the “partitive form” and do the activity below the grammar
- Review fruits and vegetables vocabulary.
- Review foods vocabulary.
- Find all the items on a French table.
The Past Tense
- Read the explanation of this tense.
- Practice the Passé Composé.
- Study “DR. MRS. VAN DER TRAMPP” here.
- Review the forms of beau and nouveau here.
- Review the possessive adjectives.
- Review the use of which “quel?
Demonstrative adjectives (“ce, cet cette, ces”)
- Practice finding the correct demonstrative adjective here.
Learn about some irregular French Verbs.
Now practice the verbs here.
Study the modal verbs devoir, pouvoir, vouloir.
Now practice them here.
Les Jeux Olympiques!
Who was Pierre de Coubertin?
See how much French you can understand on this site:
Discover the Voyage of "L'Hermione" the Tall Ship coming from France to America right now!