- Please join us for the annual 8th grade Science & Engineering Fair
being held Tuesday, April 7, from 5:30-7:30 pm, in the cafeteria.
Students will be presenting posters and displays related to their
wonderful physical science and engineering projects. We are still in
need of judges with science and/or engineering background. If you have
interest and availability on the morning of the fair, please email
Kathryn Marsh: email@example.com.
- Here is the agenda for the April 2 School Committee Meeting.
- Click here for the Parent Input Form. If you wish, you may complete the hard copy form and return it to the main office by Friday, May 8, 2015. Alternatively, you may choose to complete this form online.
- Click here to view the information presented at the March 26th School Committee meeting.
- Click here for important information from the PE department about fitness testing and baseball and softball try-outs.
- The Carlisle School has had 4 snow days so far. At this time, the last day of school is June 23rd, a half day.